Friday, September 25, 2009

Not Your Mom's Senior Photography...

Way back when I was a Senior in high school (we won't mention how long ago that was, wink wink) I remember very vividly having my senior portrait done. It went something like this: show up at the photography studio (along with about a bajillion other seniors), waitwaitwait for your turn, go back into the "studio" area, put a black cape on that had been worn by a million other people (ick) turn head ever so slightly to the left, tilt head, smile, click. The end result? A Senior portrait just like every.body.else. That's why I am so thrilled that today's Seniors want something more unique, creative and personal. I am very excited to be adding this fun dimension to my photography business! I will be looking for a few Senior representatives in March of 2010, so if you will be a Senior next year, or know someone who will be, please get in touch with me to discuss this exciting opportunity! Alex was kind enough to be my model for the day. We had so much fun and she is truly a beautiful girl on the inside, as well as the outside :)Thanks Alex (and Allie!) for being so wonderful to work with (and being willing to try out all of my ideas in the 100 degree weather!). So, without further ado, I present to you: the new Senior portrait:

5 comments:

Megan from TPD said...

I had NO doubt, when I saw you were doing a Senior Portrait session, that they would be wonderful...and the pics are!!!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl...I sure wish they had done it this way 20 years ago when I was a senior :)

Great job!!

Sarah said...

Thank you SO much Megan!! Hey - it's never too late - if you are ever in Orlando, come on by and I'll do some Senior Portraits for you, heehee :)

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness you are such a great photographer! these are some of the best photos i have gotten and i have taken a lot! Thanks so so so so much! God gave you so much talent! Ah great pictures and a great memory!

Thanks and God Bless,
Alex Griffith

Sarah said...

Hi Alex!
Thanks so much :) I'm so glad you like them!! I had a great time too, and you made my job e-a-s-y. I will be emailing you tomorrow with details about the rest of your photos! Have a great weekend :)

Allee Rodenbaugh said...

ahh these are incredible Sarah! It was soo good meeting you.. you are so talented!! Dont forget to forawd me the email about the pictures cause I cant wait to see them!!!