Friday, October 2, 2009

Newborn Itty-Bitty

Meet baby Brodie. One of the cutest newborns I've ever seen, in my opinion!! Partly because, well he just is, and partly because he is the newborn son of some of our very dearest friends, Damon and Jessica. I couldn't resist getting my hands on this itty-bitty and he was just so darling! We did a quick little session in between feedings and was so good. Sorry it has taken me forever and a day to get these to you Jess. Hey - at least it's before his first birthday, hehe. Welcome to the world Brodie :)

Had to censor this 1st one for mom and dad :)
PS - Jessica's sister, April, made the adorable hat Brodie is wearing. Check out her Etsy shop!
http://www.mommynamedapril.etsy.com/

2 comments:

April said...

yay! thanks for the shout out!!! pics are beautiful as always!

Jessica said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again ; )