Friday, September 11, 2009

A Few Things...

Update on Mini-Sessions:
September Sessions: are booked! I do have one *emergency* slot set aside, so if you had your little heart set on a September mini-session, email me ASAP!
October Mini-Sessions: I have 3 spaces still available:
10/12 at 8:30 am
10/12 at 6 pm
10/12 at 6:30 pm
If you would like to book a session, please email me: sarah@sarahbrayphoto.com
On another note, I am looking for a few fresh faces for some really fun promotional shoots! If you (or your children) meet the criteria listed below, please call or email me! The session will be at no cost to you and you will receive a disk with 10 of your favorite images, in exchange for being my model(s) for the day :)
Looking For:
Children ages 5-10
High School Seniors
Couples (engaged, married or just couple-y)
Newborn
FYI - these shoots will be somewhat styled (as in, I will guide you on what to wear and provide some clothing/accessories)
**If you haven't done so already, find me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! This is the best way to keep up with the latest news and specials, as well as see sneak peeks from current sessions (including yours!)

Sarah Bray Photography

Promote Your Page Too


http://twitter.com/sarahbrayphoto

Lastly, I leave you with some pictures of my sweetheart, these were taken over Labor Day weekend. He loved having his photo taken, can't you tell? ;)
Happy Weekend Bloggies!
XO - Sarah

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have a fresh little infant for you to shoot! Call me tomorrow so we can schedule a time before he gets out of the sleepy phase! ; )

Love you guys and can't wait for you to meet Brodie!!!