Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Orlando Mom's Guide "Best of 2009" List

The Orlando Mom's Guide "is an annually published list of the best businesses, services & destinations in the Orlando area, as determined by the votes we receive each year during our voting period."
As a mom, I know what an important resource this can be when you are looking for the best of the best.
As a professional, I know how crucial word of mouth advertising is to my small business. This guide does both!
It would mean the world to me if you would take a few minutes and vote for me in the category(s) of "Best Family Photographer"/"Best Children's Photographer".

To vote for me, all you have to do is:
1. Go to http://www.orlandomomsguide.com/, click where it says "Get Started", scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Grown Up Stuff" icon.
2. Select "Best Family Photographer", "Best Children's Photographer" (or both)
3. Fill out the information at the bottom of the form (contact information is strictly held private and is not provided to or shared with any third party.)
And that's it!! Super easy :)

Of course, you won't go away empty-handed for your time and effort (and kind words) either! Everyone who votes and books a session between now and September 1st will receive a $50.00 credit to use toward a portrait session or prints!
AND
If I make it onto the list, I will be giving away a portrait package to one lucky person, valued at $1,000.00!!!

You can enter this giveaway in one of 2 ways:

1. Shoot me an email letting me know you voted for Sarah Bray Photography
Or
2. Leave a comment on this blog post!

Here's hoping that the "Best Of" 2009 is yet to come!

Thank You :)

No comments: