Friday, May 22, 2009

Kate and Dave: Winter Park, FL: 5.16.09

Kate and Dave were married last Saturday at the Knowles Memorial Chapel at Rollins (reception at Casa Feliz, Winter Park). Can you believe it was like the ONE day that it didn't rain last week?! So happy for the bride and groom that their day was bright, beautiful and filled with love and happiness! Kate & Dave, it was such a pleasure to get to be a small part of your big day - I hope you two had a FABULOUS honeymoon :) Enjoy your sneak peek, your gallery will be up & online in a matter of days!

Congratulations!!

3 comments:

LL said...

I bounced through your blog today. Great work - stunning photography!

Sarah said...

Oh, thank you so much!! It always makes my days to get nice comments like this :)
~Sarah

Mama Cobb said...

These photos are a-mazing!!! I'm very impressed- I see a very bright future for you my dear. :)