Sunday, July 5, 2009

Marma-Mentorship

I have returned from Chicago fully Marmalized :) a BIG thank you to Marianne of Marmalade Photography, for an amazing day of learning, chatting, inspiration and fun! I have hundreds of ideas buzzing in my head and am so excited to go full throttle with them. Part of my mentorship involved watching Mare work with her subjects, how she chooses locations and finds light. Nothing short of amazing, I tell you. I snapped a few quick ones while following her around, I swear I really think my photos are better just being around her LOL! Here are a few of my favorites:
The fabulous Ms. Mare and one of her cutie-patootie subjects

2 comments:

emily anderson said...

i didn't know you went to this?! did you win this trip? how fun!
now you can mentor me :)
seriously though...
we need to set up another session swap soon! i need some up to date pics of my belly!

Mama Cobb said...

lovely photos my dear.