Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas photo shoot with my boys and our Christmas card

I really wanted our Christmas cards this year to be something special, showcasing both my photography and my incredibly, undeniably adorable kiddos. So, I decided I would take my OWN children out for a little photoshoot. Let's just say I am now well aware of why parents HIRE a photographer to do their family pictures, LOL. Owen was all over the place and Jack was just over it. period. I did manage to get some good ones that I ended up using, but my boys definitely brought the lols and then some in order for me to get them. I admit, I did a little photo editing on the Christmas card pictures, but for some reason, i just couldn't bring myself to photoshop the dirt, scratches and mystery "wet stuff" (drool? water from the fountain?) off of O's little face in the rest of the pictures ;)

Jack may need a few pointers on being "subtle" lol
No words for this face - it's precious to me!
This one too :)
And ..... finally some card-worthy shots

The front of our card:
And, the inside:

No comments: