Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nemours Children's Hospital

Family Advisory User Group. I was truly honored to be asked to shoot this event. Parents of children with chronic illnesses meet with representatives from Nemours Children's Hospital once a month to discuss various plans for the upcoming hospital. The issues at hand are relevant to us all in Central FL, and especially to those of us with children. While I feel extremely blessed to have two healthy children, my brother was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes when he was just 11 months old. I have to applaud these parents for devoting their time so selflessly to ensure that we all have the very best resources available should we ever need them. And of course, a huge thank-you and pat on the back to Nemours, for making it all happen!


No comments: